The fastest and recommended way to deploy Endpoint Protector is with the Virtual Appliance.
However, for those customers who prefer hardware, a physical appliance is available in different size models to protect from 10 to 100,000 computers.
The appliance is provided with everything preinstalled so that the only thing you need to do is to connect the appliance into your network, give it an IP and then deploy the clients.
- Time saving due to;
- Dedicated hardware appliance with Endpoint Protector already installed, which will give you a very fast implementation time
- Minimal workload to deploy and manage it
- Easy learning curve because of the friendly web management interface
- Security at your network endpoints: the Endpoint Protector Hardware Appliance controls all devices fleet connected to your network and will help you minimize the risks of data theft, data leakage or data loss.
- Low cost: it has the highest Return on Investment and Lowest Total Cost of Ownership of any data loss prevention product.